Card Games To Help You Celebrate National Card Playing Day!
Card Games For Card Playing Day ~

December 28th is National Card Playing Day and who doesn?t love a leisurely game of cards? I know that growing up Rummy, UNO and Solitaire were probably my favorite card games. I still love Solitaire {especially on the computer} and I occasionally still play UNO, but I have not played Rummy in so long now, that I am not 100% sure I still know how to play it! However, there are tons of card games to play, so why should I limit myself to Rummy, UNO or Solitaire anyway?
Card playing is so popular worldwide that there is even an?International Card Playing Society. As you might assume, people across the world play card games differently and there has been much change to various card games over the years. You can read more on the evolution of card playing on their site.
Cool fact: Today our card decks feature diamonds, hearts, clubs and spades. But early Eastern playing cards featured coins, cups, swords and polo sticks.

So, gather up your friends for your favorite card game in honor of National Card Playing Day! Or even try your hand at learning a new game! Don?t own any playing cards? Check out the?United States Playing Card Company?for tons of brand name card choices. Bicycle Cards also offers instructions on how to play several card games including Old Maid, Poker and Blackjack.
Perhaps one of the most famous card players was ?The Gambler? {aka Kenny Rogers}. ?The Gambler? went on to score a #1 hot for Kenny Rogers and the song also earned him a Grammy. Pretty smooth for a card player, eh? Remember, you better know when to hold ?em and know when to fold ?em.
Learn a new game and be sure to add a link to yours!
Source: http://cheapisthenewclassy.com/2012/12/national-card-playing-day.html
Aurora Colorado Rajesh Khanna friday the 13th paulina gretzky paulina gretzky toy story 4 toy story 4

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home